We Make Neon Signs In Any Color And Sizes
Neon signs are one of the most popular types of signage in New York City because of their great visibility power. Neon lights have been giving retail businesses an appealing and cost-effective sign that makes the storefront stand out even in a busy commercial location. Custom Neon Signs are the ideal way to express creativity and professionalism both indoors and outdoors with a sign that is bright all day and night. At Signs NYC, we create customized Neon lighted signs that will effectively display your business image and attract customers.
What Are Neon Signs?
Neon signs are electric signs that are lighted by long gas-discharge tubes that contain neon or other gases. The tubes illuminate when the electricity interacts with the gas and can produce different colors and various levels of brightness depending on what kind of gas and chemical coating is in the tube. Neon Signs are especially well-suited for an attention getting because they provide lighting that’s bright but not harsh, vivid colors, and a characteristic style that can easily spark interest and evoke emotion in potential customers. For a unique sign that can be both functional and highly artistic, consider a custom neon sign from Signs NYC for your storefront and contact us today.
Types of Neon Signs
Neon signs are available in custom sizes, depending on what your requirements are. The most popular colors are turquoise, ruby red, and bromo blue. Many other colors are available and some can arrive with custom orders. Neon Signs NYC are most commonly used for open/closed signs, art galleries, retail establishments and special events. Additional features like LED lights, mounting hardware, hanging chain, and power cord are also available with your order. There are lots of different ways to bring the illuminating power and distinctive look of neon signage to your business’s storefront and customize it to your brand. Some of the types of these signs we’ve provided for our clients include:
Open Face Neon Signs
Whether as part of a channel letter or forming the letters and words itself, the neon tubes in this style of sign are visible, not covered by acrylic or any other material on the sign.
On Glass Neon Signs
This style is best for larger signs that are going to be installed inside and on the window of your business rather than outside. The neon tubes are mounted to a glass panel that can then be hung behind or otherwise adhered to the window.
Swinging Neon Signs
Neon can be added to other types of signs, like swinging signs. This affords you the full impact of neon, in combination with the space and style requirements that your business may need.
Neon Letter Signs
These signs can be made with text that can be made in any font you need. Block letters, cursive, upper and lowercase letters, any style that reflects your business’s brand is available in our custom neon signs.
Custom Neon Signs
Not just text, but logos, graphics, and custom designs are able to be depicted in neon. The combination of its unique appearance and your business’s custom design is sure to grab attention and increase the chances of customer interest.
Retro Neon Signs
If you know what you know what you want your NYC neon sign to look like, we can make it for you. We have experience in making all kinds of signs for businesses in all kinds of industries.
What are the benefits of Neon Signs?
Neon signs are available in custom sizes, depending on what your requirements are.
- The most popular colors are turquoise, ruby red, and bromo blue. Many other colors are available, and some can arrive with custom orders.
- Neon Signs NYC are most used for open/closed signs, art galleries, retail establishments and special events.
- Additional features like LED lights, mounting hardware, hanging chain, and power cord are also available with your order.
- We can design, fabricate, install, repair, and offer neon sign rentals. We have numerous customization options available for reference.
Industries that use Neon Signage
The retro appeal of neon signs has made them popular recently as an attractive decoration or centerpiece for parties, whether professional or personal. However, their primary use is still as signage for business storefronts. Businesses in almost any kind of industry can make good use of a neon sign somewhere on their property. Some industries that have used our nyc made neon signs include:
Neon-lighted signs are used in storefronts displaying an Open now signage or the business name and opening hours for retail stores.
Neon signs are used in shopping malls in large sizes because of their high visibility power so audiences can easily spot them.
Restaurants and Cafes
Swinging Neon signs are most commonly used in front of restaurants and cafes that give them a unique display on a crowded street.
Custom neon signs are displayed both indoors and outdoors in museums to highlight a significant display so it catches everyone’s attention.
Bars and Pubs
Customized neon signs in NYC are most popularly used in different colors, shapes, sizes, and light patterns for bars, pubs to increase visibility at night hours.
Open face neon signs give an appealing look for theatre signage and logos and attention-grabbing retro neon signs attract customers.
Neon logos and signs are popularly used inside and outside beauty salons, spas, and nail art salons for a catchy and unique look.
Neon letter signs and logos are customized to represent bank names and services in a highly visible and professional manner.
On glass neon signs are popularly used in real estate offices to display opening hours and service areas on the windows and glass doors.
Neon Signs Vs. Light Box Signs Vs. LED Lighted Signs
- Neon Signs - A neon sign is often the best option for your business because its bright glow grabs viewers’ attention easily and its style is distinctive and appealingly retro. Not only that, but it’s long-lasting, with a typical lifespan of decades, and requires little energy or maintenance to keep it running thus saving you energy costs in the long term.
- Light Box Signs - are a great option as well, but are better for large storefront signs where detailed graphics are key. With the wide variety of customization options in terms of shape, size, color, images, and text font, a neon sign can fit in at nearly any type of business. They’re an easy way to set your brand apart and enhance your storefront.
- Led Lighted Signs - Like LED signs, neon signs have the advantage of being visible and noticeable during both the day and night. Both kinds of lighted signs have advantages, and may be suitable for different purposes. LED may be preferable if your primary concern is brightness, as LED signs are much brighter than neon and can be seen more clearly from further away. They’re also a bit less complicated to repair if broken, since neon tubes involve gases that should only be handled by professional repair workers.
Contact Us Today For Custom Neon Signs
With a variety of colors, styles, and customization options to choose from, there is no limit to what you can create with our neon sign services. Our team is committed to your satisfaction, and we guarantee that we can create the neon sign that is best suited to attract customers and build your business. Contact us today to find out more. If you are interested in learning more about our signs, or you’d like to inquire about our supplementary services, please feel free use our form for a no-obligation quote.Request a Quote