Custom Metal Signs, Commercial Signs making and Installation Services
Metal Signs can be made from different metal materials such as Aluminum, Brass, Tin, Stainless Steel, etc. Metal is the most popular signage material because it can be easily cut into any shape using CNC cutting, making it a perfect material to create versatile signage, letters, and logos. You can customize metal signs by selecting from a variety of styles, patterns, and themes. Metal surfaces come in a wide range of colors and finishes.
What Are Metal Signs?
Metal signs are a versatile, long lasting sign option for indoor and outdoor use. Aluminum Metal Signs are especially long lasting and can withstand the elements to create a vibrant, long lasting sign design. Other metals, such as tin signs and brass signs, also maintain their shape and sheen for years, especially when properly cared for. These Signs are best to provide direction or to leave an impression on people in New York City. When used for the commercial signs, Custom Metal Signs can present many benefits such as Durability, competence, and modern appearance. If you need graphics to be printed on both sides, so our cutting-edge printers can print on both sides, guaranteeing that your metal sign is visible from all angles and that every passerby notices it. The best thing about a metal sign is that it is light yet strong, and it is perfect for the outdoors since it’s rust and rot-free.
Types Of Metal Signs
We offer many choices for Flat Signs – all of them are suitable for outdoor uses and are weather resistant. Some most common choices include:
Stainless Steel Signs
The stainless steel signs are erosion and rust-resistant and you can get brushed or polish finishes in these signs. They can be cut to any custom desirable shape including letters.
It is one of the most popular and customizable materials when referring to Metal Signs. This material is very durable, affordable, and versatile.
These signs are evocative of retro signs. You can get them in custom different designs and colors. You can also get them painted.
Signs NYC has 3 decades experience of in fabricating custom signs according to your requirements. No matter if you need 3-dimensional or CNC cut signs, we have the right tools and experience to create them. Most of our flat metal signs are reinforced by a 1” by 1” tubing frame.
- 6″ x 18″
- 6″ x 24″
- 18″ x 24″
- 2″ x 1″
- 2″ x 2″
- 4″ x 2″
- 4″ x 4″
- 6″ x 3″
- 4″ x 8″
- Polished Finishing
- Brushed Finishing
- Raw Aluminum Finishing
Color / Paint
- Reflective Paint
- Non-Reflective Paint
- Rounded Corners
- Custom Shapes
Our aluminum signs are made of two thin sheets of aluminum attached to both sides of a polyethylene core. We can manufacture custom sizes and shapes for Aluminum Metal Signs.
What Are The Benefits Of Metal Signs?
Metal signage has distinct advantages over other types of custom sign manufacturing, especially for Aluminum signs. Metal signs are useful in construction and warehouses, as they can withstand considerable abuse and are resistant to most chemicals. They are also useful for warning signs and regulatory signs, as they are easily visible, designed to last, and difficult to vandalize.
- Thin – Because aluminum flat signs are so thin, there are few mounting restrictions. They can fit atop most walls, sidings, and fences and be practically flush with the base, thus allowing you to place them almost anywhere that you envision.
- Lightweight but Durable – Similarly, aluminum is one of the lightest weight metal materials, but can maintain that lightweight without sacrificing durability. Aluminum resists bends and breaks but does so in a way that is easy to install and mount on any surface.
- Easily Customizable – Like all of our signs here at Signs NYC, our products are highly customizable. Though traditionally, these metal signs are designed to be rectangular shaped (often with rounded corners), we can craft them in essentially any shape and size and provide full color, long-lasting prints on each sign that are vibrant against the metal background.
- Chemical Resistant – Aluminum is naturally chemically resistant. This makes it a useful choice for construction and workspaces where chemicals may be present. It also makes the signs much easier to clean, as using a stronger cleaner will not damage the sign.
- Long-Lasting – The average aluminum sign lasts longer than almost any other type of flat sign. Indoors, it is expected that these signs will last as long as 10 years or more. Outdoors, each sign will last about 3 years outside, and when properly maintained they may last much longer.
- Waterproof and Rustproof – Aluminum is a natural rust-proof metal (many other metals do risk rusting over time), and is also waterproof, which makes it easier to use the sign outdoors for extended periods of time.
Raw aluminum is also a vibrant material that enhances the colors of the prints placed atop it. It is why photographers use aluminum as the metal of choice for their custom prints. Aluminum is also only one type of metal. There are many other metal materials that can be great for signs, especially indoor signs where moisture is not an issue.
Industries That Uses Metal Signs
One of the advantages to working with a full-service sign fabricator, rather than a traditional sign printing company, is that even when you order flat signs you have the advantage of decades of experience and a near unlimited supply of material options. By letting us know more about your project, we can help you determine if aluminum metal signs or another type of metal sign/flat sign may be a better fit for your needs. A wide range of industries use metal signs and We’ve created them for many of these industries, including:
Metal signs are used to display department names, classroom numbers/names, meeting rooms, and other significant places in a university.
Government Buildings use customized aluminum signs in a variety of shapes and sizes both indoors as office signs and outdoors for building signs.
Metal signs are a great tool to promote or deliver a professional appeal in corporate offices and professional business settings.
Metal signs for financial offices are the most popular choice for gaining a professional look with long-lasting signage.
Food services use custom aluminum signs for grabbing attention as large outdoor signs and displaying information, opening hours, etc.
Hospitals and health care facilities use highly visible indoor and outdoor metal signs for displaying names, information, and marking rooms and facilities.
Besides the standard glossy finish on aluminum signs, For those, who want something unique and special for their metal signs – we have many options available for them. Your signs must be installed in a way that they draw in your customers and tell them what your business is all about. Some common installation methods for Metal Signs include:
- On Stand – Using the nuts and bolts – your metal signs can perfectly be attached to the post without any risk of falling apart.
- On Wall – We can install them directly on your walls and this type of installation method is the most common one. You can get the various thicknesses and customization options for Aluminum Metal Signs.
- In Frame – We can hang your signs perfectly in a frame using rope, string, or a bungee cord.
Contact Us Today for Metal Signs
Metal is one of many materials that we can use to craft commercial flat signs. But as the leading Brooklyn Sign Company, we know firsthand how many businesses benefit from these unique and affordable long-lasting signs, and we’re available to craft your signage with expert customization and rapid turnaround available. When you need a sign company in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and throughout some parts of New Jersey, and Long Island, Signs NYC is the sign manufacturer of choice. Contact us today to receive a quote for your services, or to inquire about our sign fabrication services.Request a Quote