Wood carved signs | Gold leaf sandblasted signs Brooklyn
Signs that appear individually hand-crafted communicate to your customers that you are a one-of-a-kind business that sets high standards for itself. The personal touch and vintage feel suggested by a carved storefront sign provides an inviting sense of familiarity that draws customers in and makes them feel more at ease. Signs New York is the leading provider of carved signs in the New York area, and we’d love an opportunity to show you the quality of our craft.
Carved Signs in Every Style
The durable materials and state-of-the-art sign-crafting techniques used to make our carved signs are selected to give you the same confidence in your investment as customers will feel upon entering your attractively advertised establishment.
Using a combination of skill, ingenuity and industrial-grade equipment, our dedicated professionals produce unique signs tailored to your exact specifications and made to last. At Signs NY, we take pride in offering high-quality, long-lasting materials in our sign-making that include but are not limited to:
- Oak Signs
- Cedar Signs
- High-density Urethane (HDU) Signs
- Gold Leaf Signs
Our materials are selected to withstand years of harsh New York weather, in order to keep your storefront looking bright and well-maintained for years without you having to worry about retouching or replacing your signature piece.
Designing Your New York Sign Made Easy
Once you have selected the material that best suits your business aesthetic and personal preference, we offer a variety of treatments and procedures to help you to create a sign that is as uniquely yours as possible. Depending on the “look” you wish to achieve with your sign, you may choose from the following choices:
- Carving – Carving gives your sign a unique shape and texture, causing it to stand out sharply from the basic rectangular, flat signs on most storefronts.
- Engraving – Engraving is the process of embellishing your sign with words, images and designs that effectively and memorably represent your business. Engraved signs are popular, especially when placed in easily visible locations.
- Sand-blasting – Sandblasting Parts an interesting texture to your sign, and can be used to smooth rough edges, to roughen a smooth surface, or to otherwise delicately shape the surface of your sign.
- Hand-painting – Hand-painting gives your sign character, and allows you to choose a color palette that makes your chosen words, images and designs “pop” against the backdrop of your sign material.
- Custom gold leaf carving – Gold leaf provides a glimmering quality to your sign that speaks to the refined tastes of both the business and its clientele.
Because each of the above treatments and materials imparts its own unique look and feel, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our team and receive helpful feedback as to the best choices for your individual business, based upon your input and stated goals. We are dedicated to helping our customers create the best sign for their budget, and ensuring 100% satisfaction with the finished product.
From design to production to installation to maintenance (if and when needed), Signs NY has your interests in mind. Call today at 718-453-8300 to find out more about designing the sign that is right for you.