The most common uses for vinyl banners are:
- Sports vinyl banners including outdoor banners for tournament and sponsorship.
- Trade shows vinyl banners, including Indoor banners for booth identification & product representation.
- Retail advertising custom banners including Digital outdoor banners and digital print vinyl banners for sales, advertising, marketing and promotion.
- Band banners: Need a banner for your band or musical group? Whether you need a rock and roll band banner, a gospel band banner, a reggae band banner or a band banner for whatever type of musical group you're in, our vinyl lettered band banners can be produced any size and any color.
- Informational banner signs: Ready-made stock vinyl banners - Outdoor vinyl banners displaying Now Hiring, New Ownership, For Sale, or Management. Team Vinyl Banners: Soccer banners, Baseball, Race, Hockey, along with other outdoor banner uses.
- Community Events banners: Outdoor vinyl banners used for Fairs, Carnivals, Rodeos or Community Events.
- Schools and Education: Fund Raising vinyl banners and Special Events indoor / outdoor banners.
- Wedding Banners - Need a Wedding banner? Banner printing for weddings is becoming more popular. Now that digital printing is easy and inexpensive, wedding banners have many uses
Tips for Banners
- Consider using a heavier weight material when your banner will be suspended between poles or buildings
- Plan to apply letters to one side of your banner only. Most stocked banner material is guaranteed to be vinyl-receptive on one side. If you choose to put letters on both sides, the non-guaranteed side may loose its letters on that side if the sign is used outdoors. To ensure outdoor durability, letters should only be applied to the proper side.
Applications for Banners
- Grand Opening announcements
- Coming Soon announcements
- Sales and promotions
- Special events banners
- Sporting events
- Trade shows
- For sale vinyl banners
Ideas for Banners
- The bigger the better! Make them larger
- Add stripes and borders
- Use multiple lettering colors
- Adding photo, graphics, or a logo
- Use unusual shapes and designs
Banner Finishing & Mounting
- Grommets - Prevents sagging by distributing the banner's weight evenly
- Pole Pockets - By inserting rigid poles into pockets along your banners' edges the more even weight distribution prevents sagging, making your banner more rigid
- Hemmed Edges - Helps your vinyl banner maintain its shape and prevents stretching
- Power Tape - Helps to reinforce the edges of shear-cut banners, or banners that have no material available for hemming
- Banner-Ups - Plastic tabs with eyelets on each corner of your banner creates convenient hanging points
- D-rings with Nylon Webbing* - Uses D-rings and ratchet straps to secure large banners hanging on buildings
- Nylon Webbing* - Helps to reinforce the tops and bottoms of your banners extending their lives, especially if you're in a high wind area
* Extra time required.
Grommets are placed in all 4 corners and every 2-3' feet across the top and bottom during production. These grommets are used to hang and secure the banner while minimizing stress. corners are two-ply to ensure strength for intermediate to long-term outdoor life. Large banners require special care during installation, please contact us if you are unsure of the best method.
- Store your banner by rolling the banner with the graphics or letters on the outside preventing letter separation and air bubbles. Never fold your banner! This will cause it to have creases
- Improve the longevity of your banner with proper care and handling